Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, one of my clients would like to use the best ciphers available nowadays for their secure web sites. I did take a look at this page : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/contnetw/ps792/products_command_reference_chapter09186a0080157...

Hi there,is there any working version of CVDM that works in in the folowing configuration ?IOS : IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)CSM-S Software : 2.1.4Best regards Dirk

Hello,I have two CSS11501 cofigured to load balance and both connected to the same switch.The CSS are configured for VRRP to share a virtual IP on each interface.The problem is that both CSS are showing the mac-address of the Virtual IP, so the switc...

jamores by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am attempting the following.1. Configure the CSS to load balance our web application between two geographic locations. MD and NJ.2. Should one CSS fail the remaining device should pickup all DNS functions and route\direct users to the availa...

afcuis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am currently using rsa-export1024-with-rc4-56-sha cipher-suite and my group wanted me to change it to a stronger encryption and I am planning on using rsa-with-rc4-128-sha.Is it easy to change the cipher-suite on an existing site? Also, the ...