Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I am having a problem with the CSS. When I "Show ip-fragment-stats", the "Collection Timeout" count keep increasing and clients failed. However, I cannot find any command to adjust the time for collection. I think the timeout in the CSS is t...

ct_yau by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see from the threads in the forum that it is a bit of a struggle to get servers behind the CSS to successfully hit time (NTP) servers out in the real world. I want the four servers behind the CSS to each hit an outside server independantly.I d...

Hi, I have a problem with the NAT group intercepting connections to a PIX on the local VLAN. VLAN1 on the LB is the outside internet connection, VLAN2 is internal, at 10.0.10.0/24. The PIX IP is 10.0.10.254. If a webserver at 10.0.10.5 tries to co...

bjones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is my understanding that the redirect-string service command supports up to 256 characters in 7.4 - this helps. However under version 7.10 I need to put in a url string that has a "?" - The command reference indicates that I can put the string in...

sfrisby by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new with content switching and I just like to find out if it is possible to send the URL request to a symantec anti-virus server to scan for possible virus?If yes, which feature of CSS will do that? Would appreciate if you can send a URL that...