Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! i have 2 cisco ID

First one is from pearson. Second is from discount voucher.Unfortunately i cant activate the cisco id that i get from the discount voucher. and i need to use the cisco id that have the discount voucher.please advise. tq Current Cisco ID : CSCO1351386...

This is a thread for public commentary on the AI experiment announced here. We’re interested in your thoughts about this project! Community managers will be following this conversation and making sure your input gets to the engineering team.   Please...

dbrittin by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi all, I would like to share with the community a bite of the new CCST Entry Level Certifications in CyberSecurity and Networking, in 3 topics:Access.Cost.Value.Let's start with Access, because I want to focus on the possibility that everybody have ...

jeec by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know the legitimacey of this online store?  Their prices are very good but I am weary of purchasing as I haven't found solid reviews. Inputs appreciated.

rprudent by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Congratulations on your well-deserved success, welcome to Cisco’s VIP Class of 2023!   We're thrilled to announce the 2023 Cisco Designated VIP Class of Cisco Community. This year we have 60 VIPs -yes, we keep breaking record- with 11 new awar...

vip2023_announcement_300x250.png New-VIPs-HoF-blog-announcement-image.png guy-for-blog.png Pasted Graphic 3.png

is it possible for vty and console output to have a preset rgb values assign for output so a standardized color of text can be formatted so you don't have to keep going into the terminal to change the color it would be nice if it could also be assign...

Want to get your voice heard in future Cisco products and services? ️ Join our Cisco Networking research panel today, provide your honest opinions, and get paid for your time! As a participant, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety ...

mabyron by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes