Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am playing around with the Velocity templates in DNA (running System ver 1.3.0.159) and it doesn't appear to copy the template changes to the startup-config on switches after deployment (switches running Gilbraltar 16.12.03 and Fuji 16.9.5)?...

Newbee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello theremy topology is inside the packet tracer i have attached below before there is an acl everything works fine but after i put acl on one of the router it doesn't work. i have to have one side can ping with every pc while the other side can't ...

Latte by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sharing a recent experience and pretty cool new tool I just encountered while working with TAC prior to upgrading a DNAC cluster to 1.3.3.7.  Cisco has an Audit Upgrade Readiness Analyzer (AURA) tool that you can pull down to your DNAC nodes from git...

Hello everyoneDoes Cisco DNA center integrates with Aruba WLC/APs and Aruba Clearpass ?I have seen that ISE can be integrated with Aruba WLC, but is it possible to use Aruba Clearpass instead of Cisco ISE in Cisco DNAC?I am studying Cisco SD Access a...

Resolved! Rename Fabric AP

HiI have my SDA Fabric with an eWLC on one of my Border nodes and have an AP connected and it is Assigned a Site and Provisioned and is showing in the inventory.The SSIDs are working and everything.But now I would like to change the name of this AP. ...

Hi, Is there a way to discover devices in an xml format or other? I hear that it s possible via API, but not sure how to start. The reason is that it will be easier to get all the devices one shot since we have them in excel sheet. Thank you  Hani,  

hs2903 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, Hopefully, I am not the only one that has run into this. I am trying to initialize our AP1800S wireless sensors to find DNA Center. I am following Cisco's 1800S Deployment Guide and not having any luck. For certain reasons, we cannot...

DHCP VendorClasses.JPG PreDefined Options.JPG ScopeOptionSet.JPG