Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

In my PoC and validation of Assurance, I have now come to the part where we would like to see Application health status.My DNAC is version 1.3.1.3 and my Edge switches are running on version 16.6 code. The telemetry is working fine. Switches are send...

assurance_app_2.PNG
mlarsson1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are currently building a test setup with DNA Center and a couple of routers en switches. Now i was in the process of updating the DNA center with latest software step by step. But now one update failed and i have no longer access to the web...

jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I've really read through some datasheets, guides, whitepapers etc now, but I still have some questions.Do I understand correctly that the DNA Center can be used either via the on-prem variant, DNA Hardware Appliance, or via the cloud (i.e. v...

User404 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all I have read the following discussion: https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-digital-network/dnac-clustering/td-p/3893612 - what I want yo know is:- have anyone done this in a live environment? If so, did it work without any problems? I ha...