Cisco Modeling Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hola, me gustaría saber cómo arreglar mi PKT, ya que es un proyecto muy importante y no sé cómo seguir. Mi problema es que he implementado un ASA 5505 entre un switch y un router. Este ASA 5505 interrumpe la comunicación entre ellos y no permite que ...

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-15 173343.png Captura de pantalla 2023-11-15 173457.png

Is there an image where I can run EVPN-VXLAN on CML? I have tried the CSR8000v and the other IOS images but they do not have all the commands for EVPN. They have the BGP commands but not the tenant-side configs for the VRF/VNI mappings like here: htt...

Hi, I have an Issue activating CML, the installation went smooth, I can now log in into CML software on my browser.The issue at first was that my VM couldn't access internet, Now I fixed it.When I enter my software license, i just wait for a good 2 m...

Raph B by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CML2 running on a VM in VMWare Fusion. I was able to login into the web ui after initially setting up the account, but now I can't authenticate the account in the web ui. I can authenticate in the CLI of the VM, but not in the web ui for some ...

Hi all, managed to sort another issue thanks to this sub so thought I’d ask another question about an issue with a VLAN. Lab setup with an ASA 5510 and SG200-50P (I know no CLI but it was all I could get my hands on). Anyway I have set up 2 VLANs on ...

elliot4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes