Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I/m designing a system that has the WebEx share devices in the system, the head head rack will be in the IDF and the plan would be to connect to wireless share to the switcher, question is does the WebEx share need to be in the same room where the pr...

Does anyone have a Cisco Webex Share device? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/webex-share/datasheet-c78-741592.html Is it possible to share content via the general Cisco Proximity software (not Webex Teams) ? ...

I just updated my proximity to 3.0.3 after seeing a prompt.Users noticing that the “cursor” isn’t mapping properly from where it on  screen and how it shows up on the monitor when displaying through proximity.   It becomes impossible to use the curso...

Hello, Proximity 3.0.3 on my Lenovo X1 Carbon has stopped recognizing Cisco video systems in all of our conference rooms. It gets stuck at the "finding video systems" screen, not finding anything. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not resolve the iss...

tdunsky by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having trouble sharing content with proximity via Webex with low speed office in Floro.  HDMI is sharing is fine on the same call,  but Proximity and ClickShare only display Black screen.  Does Cisco Proximity use bandwidth and what is the supported ...

krazic by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes