Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Remote users are using Umbrella Roaming clients. When they connect using mobile tethering IPV6 is their public IP. In this case, the umbrella URL/web filter does not work.any idea, how to enforce umbrella policies in client with ipv6 public ip

manvik by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customers has been using JAMF to manage their iOS devices (about 300 macbooks and ipads) for their K-12 students.  They now need to be CISA complaint and heard Umbrella along with it's security connector can do this.   We have an FTD insta...

I'm wondering when I read about Umbrella, and considering adopting in our enterprise network. Cisco said it is just required to change DNS ip to cisco Umbrella, I saw some document it can connect through IPSEC tunnel from local on-prem device to Cisc...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I need to know is it possible to protect umbrella roaming client or anyconnect module to uninstall from users. Means whenever a user tries to uninstall umbrella roaming client or anyconnect module password should be prompt before uninstalli...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am looking at Cisco's Umbrella solution for our company. But as far i can tell according to the documentation on Cisco.com, Only Windows and Mac is yet supported. We have many developers who prefer Linux as OS, so my question is: Is there plann...

holgmark37 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a few questions which I mentioned below We have customer KFSD Kuwait and currently, they are using a trial account with Account ID 2557300. They have already purchased the solution and subscription would start from August 15. The question is i...

Top Solution Authors