Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have some few users that have a problem with the webex reminder from cisco Jabber (9.2.2) - 10 minutes before the meeting, there comes a popup which shows "meeting will start in 246095968 minutes"I have no clue where i could start troublesho...

Dear support community, I have installed VCS Expressway C and E and I am able to register jabber for windows and jabber for ipad and I can make calls from outside the corporate network successfully. With jabber for iphone and jabber for android I can...

Dear Support,When I tried to install / Deploy CMWS 2.0 for the 50 users .During Deployment its give the  "Error:216 Remote host did not respond " and when I check VM Console itsShowing below message for the  users IRP and WebEx user admin.IRP : "Wait...

Hello, we have a UC 10.x infrastructure with some Jabber 9.x for Windows/iPhone/Android. The Jabber devices are normally used in Mobile and Remote Access via Expressway. We would like to find a way to export the security certificates (i.e.: CAPF cert...