Community Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco Press has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Review Team. We invite you to apply to join our Reviewer Program to post reviews and opinions about new and pre-release products to help fellow learners make informed purchase decisions. Com...

Bought a RV320 three months ago. Now that all browsers have updated SSL libraries I am not able to get to the router's web gui no matter how I hack firefox's about:config section or remove all certificate checks in IE after adding as trusted. Told Ch...

Hi,I wonder if it would be (or already is) possible to have an auto signature added to our postings.Similar to email.I uaually finish my postings with something like :-HTH/RegardsAlexPlease rate useful posts.

acampbell by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the old Cisco Support Community, we were able to automatically attach a signature and/or legal disclaimer that would be automatically attached/appended to posts. I have checked the settings in my profile in the new community and could not find suc...

nspasov by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any tool on cisco.com hopefully an API that can be used to look up information about a device based on a serial number?I'm working on a inventory management system and I have serial numbers of the Cisco devices. I would like to integrate ...

6rmisior by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All! Is there a way to "subscribe" to a post without responding to it? A lot of times I see posts for which I dont have an anwer but I'm definetely interested on seeing what the other people responds. However I havent found a way to "watch" a disc...

Hello,I understand that this community is made for helping hands as well as seeking hands, still I see everybody as students here.I personally feel that there should be some thing like start a quiz as we have start a discussion in the community direc...

Hi, I'm thinking of creating a feature request but want to hear your opinion first. This idea came up when I was configuring switches remotely, and a miscabling caused some issues. My idea is to have a test feature of CDP that would work like this:Th...

http://modemtweaks.com/unlock-idea-netsetter-e303d/Here is the simplest Tutorial for Unlocking Idea Netsetter E303D with a simple trick. There are numerous of methods and tutorials scattered to Unlock Idea Netsetter E303D with Huawei Firmware patcher...

http://modemtweaks.com/unlock-idea-netsetter-e303d/Here is the simplest Tutorial for Unlocking Idea Netsetter E303D with a simple trick. There are numerous of methods and tutorials scattered to Unlock Idea Netsetter E303D with Huawei Firmware patcher...