Helpful
Replies

contact centre holiday/working hrs check with main script

Kevin100
Level 1
Level 1

Hai i am new to contact centre scripting.I need to set up a small call centre 

I was trying to make a script  work, but  the issue holiday check not working

Any one have  a  holiday check script with main script working.

thank you

4 Replies 4

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi vijaykjohn 

You can use "Day of Week" and "Time" node in General tab of Pallete in Script Editor to achieve. Please find attachment.

hope that helps.

Thanks & regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCCX or UCCE, if UCCX then refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip

Regards

Deepak

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in a ICM/UCCE/IPIVR environment and I'm sure there's a better way to do this but this is how I do this without using an XML file.

I use a UCCE administrative script to update a global variable called user_Global_IVR_Holiday to "Yes" on holidays. The default value is "No" but it's changed to "Yes" on holidays. I have an IF node for each holiday (see attached Word document for an example).

IF node: date()==date("01/02/2017") (use a separate IF node for each holiday date). If yes, set the global variable, user_Global_IVR_Holiday, to "Yes" or "Y". This way, you only have to update the administrative script once per year. In each ICM script that calls an IPIVR script that needs to check holidays, I set an ECC variable, user.Global_IVR_Holiday to the global variable user_Global_IVR_Holiday variable before running the IPIVR script (you can use a PV if desired). The IPIVR script reads in the value of the ECC  (or PV) to read this value and acts accordingly based on whether it's a holiday or not.

I hope this helps.

Bill

Dear Bill

Thanks for support.I use contact centre express 10.6