cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ Stats on idle 7960 screen

g.kwait
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of or have a application that would display stats about a particular CSQ as the idle screen on 7960's? I am looking to replace our company logo as the idle screen for the phones in our IT dept. I would like to display Calls in Queue, Agents logged in, Agents talking, and just some other basic CSQ overview stats. Does anyone know where to start?

Thank you.

72 Replies 72

I'm going to throw my name in as well. I am looking to do "almost" exactly what you have figured out...

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send a copy of the two files to frank.shea@hro.com

Thanks much

I too would like to get a copy - dcp@sovran.com....

Thanks in advance.

Hi Please could you send me a copy of this script and jsp page

Thanks

peter.bowmail@gmail.com

Could you please send those two files. I would like to try this too.

Thanks,

Hi,

I am very interested in this script but I can not dowloaded Could you send me a to my mail please.

gbogarin@infocenter.com.py

gustavo.bogarin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gustavo.

Hi,

I very intresting in this solution,

can you please send me this files.

my email iziks@bezeq-call.co.il

Thanks.

cairns-a
Level 1
Level 1

I too would like a copy to see what you did. I have been looking for something to help with Call count in CSQ.

Could you email me the file? tcairns@estes-express.com

I am extremely interessted by those scripts.

Can someone post me the aef files to my email address guillaume.boulle@nextiraone.fr ?

Thx in advance,

Guillaume

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I would also appreciate someone emailing me the files to james_hawkins@computacenter.com

thanks

Can someone email these to me acw@ggr.net. If the author emails me I can place a link here to a webspace somewhere to overcome the expiry issue.

Cheers,

ACW.

Sorry for the long delay in responding to these requests. Since the time of my original posting, I have switched jobs (hence the reason all of the emails from the forums have been bouncing). I am now at Cisco :)

I will try to dig up the scripts again and see if I can get them posted for everyone.

Congrats on the new job. Can I get a copy of these scripts also?

twdaniel@comcast.net

Would someone mind e-mailing me the above files. Thank you.

visualburn@gmail.com or visualburn@cableaz.com

Me too!

twdaniel@comcast.net

Thanks!

I would like to get a copy as well.

Thanks