Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 12.6 OAMP does not have Resource Manager service

Hi , 

We just upgraded to CVP 12.6 last week and I am not seeing resource manager service in the OAMP. 

Does anyone confirm if this has been removed or there is issue with it.

Thanks 

Shreyash

7 Replies 7

Do you see any logs on the CVP OAMP server for ORM?

Is it "just" that you don't see the Resource Manager entry listed in services but otherwise OAMP is working for you, you see Up/Down for devices, etc?

Hi , 

Yes, I can everything up in the OAMP but can't see the service.

Shreyash

@shreyashdadheech , did you ever find the fix/documentation update for this?

I'm not sure I'm following. I don't see that service listed in CVP 12.0 nor 12.6. I don't have an 11.x environment. One interesting note the port utilization guide doesn't include resource management in the 12.0 version.

david

Hi @david.macias , basically the question is, what happened to the ORM logs/directory in the newer versions of CVP and where did the information that was in those logs go/where is it now written? I'm trying to help a coworker that needs/is being requested to provide those logs and I don't have access to a new system at the moment myself, only a 11.6 system.

I had to find an 11.6 system and yeah I see what you mean now. So, based on what I'm seeing seems like the ORM process was deprecated...

The release notes for UCCE 12.0 have an interesting note (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_0_1/Release/Guide/ucce_b_120_release-notes/ucce_b_120_release-notes_chapter_0111.html?bookSearch=true)

Legacy Resource Manager

This is the last release for the Legacy Resource manager and there will be no enhancements for it in future releases. All tasks previously performed in the Legacy Resource Manager should now be performed in the current Resource Manager Gadget interface.

Ok, so what the heck is Resource Manager Gadget? Looking around seems like it was/is a feature from CCMP, but other than that there's no information on the gadget itself. So to sum it up, ORM no longer exists.

david

ritdesai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WSM replaced the ORM. v12.0 and later WSM Webservice Manager is used.

thanks and regards,
Ritesh Desai
Please mark useful if it helps you. Mark answered if it is answered.