Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Desktop Supervisor Voice CSQ Summary

After a failover the Supervisor desktop reports all standard information but The Voice CSQ Summary data?  This section of the standard Supervisor does not display any data at all for any Supervisor?  All services are running no trobule.           

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

asiddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Please restart the Cisco Desktop Enterprise service along with recording and statistics service

these service will not impact anythng , so you can restart them in production

hopefully it will fix your issue , else let me know ,

Best regards

Anurag Siddhu

View solution in original post

Thanks Anurag! I've restarted the Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service and Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics Service, which DID NOT impact agents that are logged in, and Team Summary is displaying now.

Tuan Nguyen

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sunil_Vs1
Level 1
Level 1

Do  you see CSD status as 'In Service' ?   Just in case if you don't know,  It's bottom left in CSD window.

asiddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Please restart the Cisco Desktop Enterprise service along with recording and statistics service

these service will not impact anythng , so you can restart them in production

hopefully it will fix your issue , else let me know ,

Best regards

Anurag Siddhu

Thanks Anurag! I've restarted the Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service and Cisco Desktop Recording and Statistics Service, which DID NOT impact agents that are logged in, and Team Summary is displaying now.

Tuan Nguyen

where do i stop a restart these services.

kiranjose
Level 1
Level 1

Restart Your UCCX Box

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: