Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse - Issue in Popup on some inbound call

tonnumcpe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Finesse - Issue in Popup on some inbound call. I found a problem some the inbound call don't popup of the customer detail.  Who is have found a problem with me? Or Who have troubleshot for this case? Please see attachment.

Best Regards,

Tonnum

3 Replies 3

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you always experiencing this issue? Can you reliably reproduce it?
Adding some screen shots of what you're seeing would be helpful.

Hi Quigath,

This is an intermittent issue. We usually get around 1 call out of 10, about 2-3 calls in a normal working day. We don't know how to repro this yet.

What agent usually sees is, a call comes in and agent status goes into "Reserved" then they have to wait 20 or more seconds to get a pop up.

Today instance, agent reported to wait more than a minute to get a pop up.

From agent log (see attached pic), we can see a gap in the log for 27.41 sec.

where should we take the trace from next? what could have caused the delay? could it be related to agent's PC Performance?

1.JPG

Hi,

I would take a look at the corresponding webservices logs to see when the Finesse server sends the notification and see how big the delay is. Then, I would use wireshark to see the network traffic to find if the issue is on the server or client side.

If you are unable to figure it out yourself, I would suggest opening a TAC case since it seems like everything you are doing is out of the box with no customizations.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: