cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse wrap-up code requirement in UCCE?

lboggs1984
Level 1
Level 1

Hey folks, had a quick question regarding UCCE and Finesse. Do you know if there's any way to force agents to select a wrap-up code in Finesse before going on to the next call? I asked PDI and they did not know. In the end it's a user training issue, but wanted to check to see if there's a technical solution.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am having the same problem.

Finesse will display the Wrap-up box at the end of the call but it is not mandatory for the agent to enter a Wrap-up code  before entering another state.

There is a bug open for this behaviour:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo73536 - Finesse needs to force Wrap-Up Code Selection

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Yes, there is. You set the agent desk setting to require a code and Finesse will ask for it.

david

I am having the same problem.

Finesse will display the Wrap-up box at the end of the call but it is not mandatory for the agent to enter a Wrap-up code  before entering another state.

There is a bug open for this behaviour:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo73536 - Finesse needs to force Wrap-Up Code Selection

Thank you sir!

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can't force agents to select a code, all you can do via the desk settings is have Finesse present the wrap-up codes to the agent. A behavior could be... call ends, agent enters work ready/wrap-up state and the time that they're in that state is defined in the desk settings. The agent can simply allow the time to pass and never enter a code before the system puts them back into a ready state. 

So can you force agents to enter a wrap-up code? No. This behavior is different for Not Ready codes

samneil2000
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone had any success with custom development to enforce the entry of wrap up codes prior to going ready?

Thanks

As of right now, I don't believe it can be done due to limitations of the API. This is as of version 11

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: