cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can we remove or rename the "Start Monitoring" button in the Team Performance layout?

Frank Jensen
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently rolling out Finesse 10.5 against UCCE 9.0(4) in 21 countries throughout Europe.  We have run into some "Worker's Council" issues in Germany.  We need to be able to rename or remove the "Start Monitoring" button in the Team Performance Gadget.

We have disabled silent monitoring in CUCM for Germany but we are still required to remove or rename the "Start Monitoring" button.

I understand that Cisco does not support or give access to the TeamPerformance.jsp.

The only way I have found to remove the Start Monitoring button is to remove the TeamPerformance.jsp from the Supervisor section of the German Team Desktop LayoutXML.  However, this takes out the entire Team Performance gadget and not just the Start Monitoring button.

Has anyone else had to solve this issue?  Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

Frank

4 Replies 4

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

Unfortunately the ability to modify this gadget is not supported.

andreast
Level 1
Level 1

Just got the exact same request from customer using Finesse 11.6

Was there any progress in this matter?

Any chance meanwhile to disable or hide "Start Monitoring"?

Thx

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

No, the team performance gadget is still not customizable and the start monitoring button cannot be hidden or disabled.

I believe that this gadget, the SilentMonitoredSampleGadget was created as a workaround to the European laws.

Screenshot.png

It basically lets the agent know when they are being monitored.

Thanx,

Denise

Peter_2ring
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Frank,

how about to change the Team performance gadget to 2Ring Team Gadget where is full flexibility in hiding buttons and even more functionality than in the standard team gadget.

Spark me: pkolenic@2ring.com

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: