Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm new to developing gadgets, I have a problem that I do not know how to solve. My gadget shows supervisor information and queue statistics. As I had problems showing the statistics, I took an example of one already prepared and integrated it wi...

We are currently rolling out Finesse 10.5 against UCCE 9.0(4) in 21 countries throughout Europe.  We have run into some "Worker's Council" issues in Germany.  We need to be able to rename or remove the "Start Monitoring" button in the Team Performanc...

We are having an issue with our new Task Routing setup. We are getting tasks properly routed to Finesse agents via Task Routing so that direction of flow is working. What isn't working is that Closed tasks by Finesse agents are not being removed from...

kpickard by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having an issue with our new Task Routing setup. We are getting tasks properly routed to Finesse agents via Task Routing so that direction of flow is working. What isn't working is that Closed tasks by Finesse agents are not being removed from...

kpickard by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My environment is Voice gateway3945E, CVP 11.5, and unimrcp asr,  i configure the voicegateway to connect with unimrcp use mrcpv1.and use call studio to make a voicexml application, and when i test this application, the unimrcp's log has warning, and...

Need some insight if we establish a monitor mode connection with CTI Server vs connection to ctios server.what is the difference, i have heard that CTI server provides much more information that CTIOS, what sort of difference do we have, CTIOS probab...

Hi eveybody,I have a problem with the client who complained about the finesse translation.He told me that he bought the solution because Cisco told him that he would have finesse in his native language.We have upload in UCCX and SocialMiner the packa...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there a way how to set value for CallVariable on ECE chat or email dialog?In the event about new chat or email, there is list of available actions for this dialog, where I see also UPDATE_CALL_DATA:         <mediaType>ECE_Chat</mediaType>      ...

Top Solution Authors