cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Scripting

Mark Applebee
Level 1
Level 1

I have icm 8.5. I want all the calls coming to the icm will be queue to skillgroup1. After queueing  for 5 minutes, if no one answered  the call,then queue the call to skillgroup2 as well. I am trying to find out the built in function to find out the calls waiting time in a skillgroup to make this decision, could someone please help me with this?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Use an IF node for Call.TimeInQueue > 300.  This checks that the time in queue of your call is greater than 5 minutes.

david

View solution in original post

Im using CVP. Normally I could do this by playing a 5 minute music then do a queue to skillgroup node. But customer wants this time to be something they can change easily for example like a user variable in admin script.

I think David is saying you could be checking Call.TimeInQueue > Global variable as you loop through your series of WAV files, playing music then telling the customer all agents are busy. Each loop though this set could check and if greater, exit the loop and do what you want to do. You could change the global in an Admin sacript and the next call would use the adjusted value - actually any queued calls would evaluate against the new value on the next try.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using IPIVR or CVP? What is your queue logic in ICM script? Simply ensure the queue logic i.e. annoucements/music play for 5 minutes and then add another queue node in ICM script.

HTH,

Chris

Im using CVP. Normally I could do this by playing a 5 minute music then do a queue to skillgroup node. But customer wants this time to be something they can change easily for example like a user variable in admin script.

Use an IF node for Call.TimeInQueue > 300.  This checks that the time in queue of your call is greater than 5 minutes.

david

I think David is saying you could be checking Call.TimeInQueue > Global variable as you loop through your series of WAV files, playing music then telling the customer all agents are busy. Each loop though this set could check and if greater, exit the loop and do what you want to do. You could change the global in an Admin sacript and the next call would use the adjusted value - actually any queued calls would evaluate against the new value on the next try.

Regards,

Geoff