Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello. Our Contact Center Supervisor is asking if there's a way to pull reports showing how many times an option is pressed on our Call Tree/Call Script. For example, she wants to see how many times over a certain time period that someone presses 1 f...

Hello, Can anybody help me? I'm looking to try and create a real-time occupancy calculation on CUIC (Skill or Service report) Does anyone have any ideas about the best way to do this? Don't seem to have all the components available to build the calcu...

running CCX 7.0.1 PREMIUMDon't know much about HTTP Triggers.Have a question - If a web page is pushed to an agent, is there a way that when a button is pressed on the web page that this action could initiate a call record on the agent's phone?if so ...

Hi, I have a client running UCCx 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 Premium, we have added extra fields to the enterprise data and customized the Agent Desktop to display the new fields. The Agents can enter the data in the fields while the call is in progress, no ...

UC520 stops responding after two hours, console shows that the system stop at this messages : U520 con0 is avaiblepress RETURN to startall phones stop at connecting state. what can i do. Is the compack flash program corruction. i sus CCA VERSION 1....