cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP-IVR/UCCX 4.0(5) jar file (CiscoAppImpl.jar)

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Upgrading from IVR 4.0(5). Actually, rather than a multistep upgrade we're simply going to install a new IVR 7 system and reload the necessary configuration and scripts. Here's the question... is anyone familiar with CiscoAppImpl.jar ? This is loaded into the existing system as a Document and then referenced as a Custom File> Custom Class > Selected Classpath Entries. Is this as simple as uploading this java jar file into the v7 system or does something else need to occur due to the version differences?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't believe you need to do that.  My lab system (v7) has that file in the BIN directory already from when the system was installed.  It doesn't appear in the custom file classpath, which leads me to believe that it's getting picked up by default.

If I were you, I'd leave that one alone unless you have some sort of issue with things not working.  If your system is US English, and not localized into other languages, it's unlikely you'd need to mess with it. 

Thanks so much for looking into that! Just out of curiosity, is the file 3550kb?

Hi

My lab system shows the file at 4970KB. But I believe the size is dependent on the deployment and configuration.

Regards,

Joe