cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packaged CCE set agent not ready on RONA.

I have the distinct pleasure of working with PCCE and so far it has been interesting.  One thing I can't figure out is how to set the agent to not ready when a call RONAs.  Right now the agent goes back to ready state.  The option for RONA timer in the desk setting has been removed.  Anyone out there know what's going on?

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

well, that's interesting. This is a feature of UCCE, obviously, the agent can't stay Available after missing a call.

Can you please enable Agent State Trace, make a test call and filter it out from the Agent_State_Trace, Agent_Event_Detail and the  Termination_Call_Detail tables?

G.

ES8 fixed the issue.  After installation agent is set to not ready and call goes back to queue.  Ask your local TAC dealer for a link.

david

Hi David,

Remember me from the call a few days back?

I have joined Touchbase :-)

I am also working on a PCCE deployment here, but I can not get a very basic call flow to work.

Ip Phone dials a CTI RP (ICM) -> ICM Script send Route Response Label to CUCM -> Route Point on CUCM points the label to CVP -> CVP to VXML GW -> run ext script a GD microapp -> I hear the prompt saying Please enter your account number .. microapp config param just says 1,4 -> but what ever I enter - the cal fails - so the DTMF is not working.

I do not even see DTMF getting to teh VXML GW ... vapp_digit_collection_done is missing from the logs.

Any Ideas Please?

... maybe a missing dtmf-relay h245-sig or h245-alpha from the dial-peer?

Hi Gergely,

No, I have those already on the dial peers.

Some how the DTMF is not reaching from CUCM to the GW.

I tried with a SCCP phone and a SIP phone as well - no help.

UC Support
Level 1
Level 1

Could you tell us which PCCE version and bug ID?

Thanks

It was 9.x, don't know the bug id.

david