Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, Can  some one tell me how CCB works, mainly i need to know will it occupy any dialer ports or not. Any documents regarding about how CCB works would be appreciated.]   Hari

hi I have received request  to find out if it is possible to close the queue every two weeks on a Wednesday at 2pm. I don't think it is possible without creating something similar to holiday check where I have to create an xml file and put every date...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Synchronize HDS

Summary: HiI am designing an UCCE with HA but my customer have a question that I don't know how to answer.My customer asks:If we have AW-HDS-DDS side A and AW-HDS-DDS side B.AW-HDS-DDS A pointing to CC AAW-HDS-DDS B pointing to CC Band we lost for so...

Hello All,I'm newbie to the UCCX scripting and need the assistance in understanding few things..I have created a script with the basic menu options. it is working fine. Now I want  the agents to know which option was selected - either by displaying t...

Sebast123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm a newbie on Work Force Management.  I have read a few docos but still a bit confused on the following:1.  What features does WFM has that plain UCCX can't do? I'm just curious what brings WFM on top of UCCX?2.  I have read multiple doco ...

HiI configured an UCCE verssion 9 but in my PG Explorer I see these fields:Primary CTI AddressSecondary CTI AddressMy question is:I should set those fields with the IPs of my CTI Servers?I tried setting the IPs and not setting the IPs but I don't see...

Good Day! I can't transfer call to another operator from Cisco agent Desktop, but this function is avaliable from IP Communicator. I received a call using CAD, press up on the button "Transfer call", then show up the window with keyword for ...