Views
Helpful
Replies

Resource Skill CSQ prioritization

ozzyBLR
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone.

Lets say i have three Resource Skill CSQs set up in my UCCX 11.5. Each CSQ contains one particular skill, i.e.

CSQ_1 -> skill_1,

CSQ_2 -> skill_2,

CSQ_3 -> skill_3.

All CSQs are FIFO and uses "Longest available" selection mode. All agents have various combinations of skills so one of them could match to a single CSQ while the other one could match all of them.
My goal is to set a highest available priority for calls received via CSQ_1 so they will be answered as soon as possible. I know that "Set priority" step helps to prioritize a call WITHIN a single CSQ but will it work BETWEEN multiple CSQs?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you are looking to have CSQ_1 always be answered before CSQ_2 and CSQ_3, using the Set Priority step in CSQ_1 will accomplish this. The priority value will work more as a system level setting so all skills / queues are aware of it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you are looking to have CSQ_1 always be answered before CSQ_2 and CSQ_3, using the Set Priority step in CSQ_1 will accomplish this. The priority value will work more as a system level setting so all skills / queues are aware of it.

I like how you stated that. Another way I think of it, is that Priorities are set on Contacts, not on CSQs. When UCCX is looking for who is up next, it looks in Priority 1 first (FIFO there), then Priority 2 next (FIFO there again), etc.