cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

subscript issue file not found

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I am using a subscript to create and then pull a xml doc that has the STATE in it. So either "open" "Close" or what ever. For some reason I get the error below. It does not see the path right? I have included the script and the error below. I am using 10.5 Express UCCX.

So basiclly I have a step in my main script called "Manual/open/close" that pulls a SUB Script called "Statecheck" it checks the Site XML for the current state. Then sets the call flow apropriatly.

Thank you for your help in advance!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you indeed have the current_State xml in the en_US folder under the Document Management or not. If yes, then check what is the IVR Language Configuration and Default IVR Language Configuration been set to, if it is anything other than en_US folder, make sure you set it to en_US folder since that is the location system should look into.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Kindly follow this:

1. Delete the "Create File Document" step.

2. Locate the file in current_state variable, current_state variable should have value like:

DOC[/current_state.xml]

(screenshot taken while doing active debugging)

3. Make sure "current_state.xml" file is located under:

Applications->Document Management->en_US

Let me know your email id I can share the modiefied script and xml file I created for lab testing.

xml file looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<current_state>
       <currentstate>open</currentstate>      
</current_state>

Regards,

Chakshu Piplani

-Please rate helpful posts-

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you indeed have the current_State xml in the en_US folder under the Document Management or not. If yes, then check what is the IVR Language Configuration and Default IVR Language Configuration been set to, if it is anything other than en_US folder, make sure you set it to en_US folder since that is the location system should look into.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Where do I find the IVR Language config?

Cisco Unified CCX Administration >> System Information >> Language Information

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

it is set to that folder. All the other scripts find everything ok. Just that one fails with that error.

Hi

Two suggestions:

1) The error shows current_state, not current_state.xml - have you specified the suffix?

2) I wouldn't use a 'get file doc' to refer to repository files. I'd just do this:

current_state = Create XML Document (DOC[currentDoc])

Then do your get xml data steps.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Kindly follow this:

1. Delete the "Create File Document" step.

2. Locate the file in current_state variable, current_state variable should have value like:

DOC[/current_state.xml]

(screenshot taken while doing active debugging)

3. Make sure "current_state.xml" file is located under:

Applications->Document Management->en_US

Let me know your email id I can share the modiefied script and xml file I created for lab testing.

xml file looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<current_state>
       <currentstate>open</currentstate>      
</current_state>

Regards,

Chakshu Piplani

-Please rate helpful posts-

david.peter@pivotts.com  Thank you!

Thanks man! That worked !