Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Integration with Salesforce

Alok Mohanty
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

We are looking forward to integrate CTIOS in ICM 8.5 with Salesforce.com.

Unlike ICM 7.X version we dont have CRM connectors available.

Wanted to check if anyone has performed such integration in their environment with ICM/UCCE 8.X versions or higher.

Thanks

Alok

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alok,

There are a few third-party connectors available out there. The one's I'm aware of:

• Bucher + Suter Connect : interfaces with Finesse... probably one of the more popular options
  • InGenius Connector : interfaces directly with CTI Server
  • AMC Connector : interfaces directly with CTI Server

I've used AMC previously with SAP CRM, and have always had issues with it. Specifically, it has historically had problems knowing to connect to our side B CTI Server when side B is active but it can still reach side A.

We're in the process of launching an InGenius install for a move to Salesforce. Overall I've been impressed. The customer support is quite responsive, and the speed (and ease of install) of fixes and feature change requests is phenomenal. Their Service Cloud connector is beautiful, and highly customizable. All customization is done server-side, and there is no end-user install necessary. There is built in automated Salesforce Task creation, which is quite nice. Unlike what I've seen from AMC, InGenius handles A/B ICM failover quite well.

I have no experience with B+S, but keep in mind that your costs may be higher with them as you will need to build out Finesse if you haven't already. Finesse 9 or higher is probably the preferred way to go with them.

Search YouTube, you should be able to find some video demonstrations of each of these.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Alok,

There are a few third-party connectors available out there. The one's I'm aware of:

• Bucher + Suter Connect : interfaces with Finesse... probably one of the more popular options
  • InGenius Connector : interfaces directly with CTI Server
  • AMC Connector : interfaces directly with CTI Server

I've used AMC previously with SAP CRM, and have always had issues with it. Specifically, it has historically had problems knowing to connect to our side B CTI Server when side B is active but it can still reach side A.

We're in the process of launching an InGenius install for a move to Salesforce. Overall I've been impressed. The customer support is quite responsive, and the speed (and ease of install) of fixes and feature change requests is phenomenal. Their Service Cloud connector is beautiful, and highly customizable. All customization is done server-side, and there is no end-user install necessary. There is built in automated Salesforce Task creation, which is quite nice. Unlike what I've seen from AMC, InGenius handles A/B ICM failover quite well.

I have no experience with B+S, but keep in mind that your costs may be higher with them as you will need to build out Finesse if you haven't already. Finesse 9 or higher is probably the preferred way to go with them.

Search YouTube, you should be able to find some video demonstrations of each of these.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson,

I know this is an old thread, but wanted to check with you how your integration with InGenius is going for the past few years? We are looking for vendors for CRM integration and this company was recommended by someone.. Thanks!

Erika

Erika,

We're still happy with InGenius. Once it's setup, the solution is quite trouble-free.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Adding to the list of 3rd party connectors stated in this post

Cisco CUCM/UCCX/UCCE/PCCE Integration with Salesfoce ( CRM )

You can refer to attached 3rd Party Connector for more integration options

The connector exposes Web based APIs for integrating with CRMs

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I can only confirm what Jameson wrote about AMC. I am not the only one having not too good experience with them.

I do know Bucher+Suter and their products are of good quality.

G.

Thanks a lot. By the way, check the new website with helpful information right here-> https://www.bucher-suter.com/crmconnectors/salesforce-integration/
...and our new interactive Salesforce Integration demo: https://www.bucher-suter.com/interactive-salesforce/

prawat155
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Alok,
Suggesting another reliable CTI Connector that worked in our case - Salesforce Smart CTI Connector from NovelVox. It comes with a unified CTI interface that seamlessly connects Cisco Finesse telephony with Salesforce. The best part is, you can integrate a third-party application or NovelVox’s productivity tools inside the CTI for improved productivity. Get more details from here: https://www.novelvox.com/integrations/salesforce-cisco-cti-connector/

Hope this helps!!

Yes that one also works. Let me introduce you to the latest connector to Service Cloud Voice. Enabling Salesforce GPT and Cisco Contact Center, CCE, CCX, Webex CC:  https://www.bucher-suter.com/crm-connectors/service-cloud-voice-integration/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: