cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 show CSQ Name to Agent phone

rschwendeman
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to show the CSQ Name when the phone is ringing an Agent so they know what queue the call is coming from?  I have agents in multiple queues and they need to greet the customer a different way depending on the queue.  They do see the queue name in Finesse, but they also want to see it on the phone so they don't always have to bring up Finesse.  I have not been able to pass the CSQ name to the agent while ringing, unless I have different call control groups and have the name listed on the CTI Ports for that control group.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob.

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

I dont think there is an option to display CSQ info on phone if you are using Finesse. I bet you have to use IPPA solely for this.

Also there is a workaround mentioned in the post, though its not tested

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/uccx-11-0-how-do-i-show-csq-info-on-the-handset-instead-of-the/td-p/3060671

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

As you have the CSQ as a variable in your script you can use this variable as well in your Enterprise Call Info and so the CSQ is showed to your agents.

Regards

Peter

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

This requirement "Display CSQ Name on Agent Cisco IP Phone " can be resolved by a 3rd party custom application.

For more details you can write to info@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: