Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Agent email CSQ list issue

I have installed UCCX  8.5.1 in my lab and want to use the Agent E-mail functionality. I have created  some Email type CSQs in CSQ and Skill group as decribed in the Agent E-Mail  guide but when i go to the Desktop Administrator Agent E-Mail settings page  and selects the CSQ option it doesn't show any CSQ. I tried to search out them  but in vain. I also installed the CAD client and it didn't find the E-Mail  Ready/Not Ready button there even. Do i need to enable some thing somewhere or  what could be the issue. I CDA i can see the E-Mail Ready/Not ready option is  Visible but it is not in CAD. Any help would be great. Find the attached screenshots for clarification.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hi Fahad

All this issues will be solved when you install SU1 ( UCSInstall_UCCX_8_5_1_UCOS_8.5.1.11001-35.sgn ) for UCCX8.5. You know we faced these issues and all were solved after installing this SU1 . I am updating this thread so if someone else facing this issue it will be help for him.

Regards

Irfan Tariq

View solution in original post

21 Replies 21

hi Fahad

All this issues will be solved when you install SU1 ( UCSInstall_UCCX_8_5_1_UCOS_8.5.1.11001-35.sgn ) for UCCX8.5. You know we faced these issues and all were solved after installing this SU1 . I am updating this thread so if someone else facing this issue it will be help for him.

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Hi,

I'm using UCCX version : 8.5.1.10000-37.  I'm also facing the same problem. I have created a Email type CSQ but not showing at Desktop Administrator Agent E-Mail settings and CAD not showing E-Mail  Ready / Not Ready button.

I'll be very much thanksful, If anyone can guide me to resolove the issue.

Thanks

Fakhrul

Hi Fakhrul,

Follow Irfan's sugession (upgrade your UCCX with SU1) I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Ashfaque.

Dear Fakhrul,

UCCX 8.5.1.10000-37 has many bugs. Please go with the latest patch to download and install the latest UCCX patch:

Release 8.5(1)SU2

You can find the patch on this linkL

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=270569179&softwareid=280840578&release=8.0(2)_SU4&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Regards,

Muhammad Fahad Raza

I have upgrade to SU2 and problem resolved. Thnx Fahad.

Regards

Fakhrul

Hi,

After upgrade to SU2 Email type CSQ found at Desktop administrator but at CAD, Email Ready and Not Ready buttons are greyed out. and agent's email state is always log out. plz guide me what to do to active these buttons to receive email  at CAD.

Thanks

Fakhrul

Hi Fakhrul,

Please check the below link,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2110539

And also,

Problem Agent has no e-mail buttons.

Solution Verify the following:

¡ The contact center is using premium licenses.

¡ The agent services at least one e-mail CSQ.

¡ The integrated browser is enabled for the agentfs workflow group.

¡ In workflow administrator, the e-mail buttons are visible for the

agentfs workflow group.

If any changes needed to be made, restart the agent desktop.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/troubleshooting/guide/cad80ccxtg-cm.pdf

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

Thnx for your reply. I have verified the above things but still the problem persist. see the attached CAD screen shot.

Is there anymore workaround should follow? plz let me know.

Regards

Fakhrul

Hi,

What are the CAD clinet box OS details?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi,

UCCX Version  : 8.5.1.11002-22

CAD Version    : 8.5.1.214

CAD Client OS : Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2

Regards

Fakhrul

Hi,

1. Can you please attach the screenshots of the email CSQ report to which the Agent "Islam Fakhrul" is trying to login.

For this go to this specific CSQ page and click on the "Contact Service Queue Report".

2. Also please open the web CDA (for this open CDA, select Call Center and go to the Tab Desktop Administrator, Side A) and go to Agent Email settings-> CSQ settings, send this snap shot also.

3. What is the status of "Cisco Desktop Agent E-Mail Service". Open UCCX servicibility and check this.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi,

Please check if you are hitting the below defect.

http://www.cisco.com/web/ccbu/CRS/8/5/1/SU2/UCCX_851SU2_ReleaseNotes.pdf

CSCts21743: Email icon on the Cisco agent is greyed out when the number of recipients exceeds 300.

Workaround : Manually move the folder from the agent assignment folder and restart the agent

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply. Plz find the attached snaps.  And regarding Cavet Identifier CSCts21743 I'm not sure what I have to  do. if you can specify it will be much Helpful.

Regards

Fakhrul

Hi,

Please login into your exchange server (http://exchange server ip/exchange) with the master user (provided in CDA IMAP user settings) credentials.

Access the user Name\ID (Islam Fakhrul) assignment folder and check if this Agent has any emails under this folder.

Please delete this Assignement folder for this Agent and logout the existing CAD Agent. Relogin one more time, you should be able to see these emails buttons getting activated.

Hope it helps.

Anand