Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Chat with Social Miner

Hello,

I have been testing UCCX 9.0 Chat functionality integrated with Social Miner, and found the following things:

There is a way to configure UCCX in such a way that, Chat sessions will not be presented to Agent, if that Agent is already on a Voice Call. This is ok.

But when testing inverse, I have found that, when Agent is having an active Chat session, the Voice call is still  presented to operator  if he/she were in Ready state.  So Agent should manually set the Voice state to Not Ready each time, so that when chatting the new voice calls will not get to him.

Well, is there a way to tell UCCX not to send new Voice calls to Busy with Chat Agents automatically, so that Agent will not have to change the state manually each time as the new Chat session is presented?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi PC,

From UCCX 10 onwards, there is a way to fix this issue. Lets use a scenario where the contact center wants better service for chat and does not want the agent to receive a call while handling a chat session, use the following option :

From the UCCX Appadmin page, navigate to: Subsystems>Chat and Email>Channel Parameters

Select "no" for "Offer Voice Call When On Chat*:" and save the changes:

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

In UCCX, Voice calls always takes the priority over the email\chat. Inoreder to not get the Voice Calls Agents have to manually Push themselevs to Not-Ready state.

Thanks,

Anand

pls rate helpful posts !!

Can they get Chat session when they are not ready ?

Is there a way to force the priority, let's say if we want a better service for Chat, ( like we can do in a queue where we can change the priority )

Hi PC,

From UCCX 10 onwards, there is a way to fix this issue. Lets use a scenario where the contact center wants better service for chat and does not want the agent to receive a call while handling a chat session, use the following option :

From the UCCX Appadmin page, navigate to: Subsystems>Chat and Email>Channel Parameters

Select "no" for "Offer Voice Call When On Chat*:" and save the changes:

Let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: