cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx support for CUCM 10.5

jsteinberg
Level 5
Level 5

Does anyone know the timeline for UCCX support for CUCM 10.5 ?  The UCCX Compatibility guide does not list CUCM 10.5 as a supported version for UCCX 10.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Here is the parent link:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Compatibility_Matrix_for_Unified_CCX

Regards,

Arundeep

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22

eloy.chio
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get a response back

No, I haven't heard anything.   

The Contact Center Express Compatibility matrix was updated on May 29th, but does not include CUCM 10.5 support.   There used to be a changelog on the compatibility matrix, but is not included anymore.  I have no idea what was changed on the May 29th update.

can someone from Cisco please advise when is UCCX 10.0 SU2 will be released and will it support CUCM 10.5?

Thanks

Hi,

CUCM 10.5 is undergoing qualification procedures and will be updated in the guide by June 20th tentative.

There is no tentative date for 10.0.1 SU2 as 9.0.2 SU2 is still in progress and deferred till End of June.

Regards,

Arundeep

Well, as I found, in CUCM 10.5 DHCP server is not working, so I doubt that UCCX 10.0 will be supported in current version of CUCM 10.5 by June 20th. 

However, I'm interested in  about UCCE 10.0 support in CUCM 10.5 or release date of UCCE 10.5

hi,

The UCCX 10.5 FCS is scheduled for June 18th and it should be qualified with CUCM 10.5 by June 16th.

Regards,

Arundeep

I see that UCCX 10.5 has been released, but the compatibility sheet has not been updated. I am planning to upgrade CUCM from 8.6.2 to 10.5 this weekend and really need to know if it is going to be qualified, otherwise I will have to postpone it or go with 10.01.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi Doug,

The last update I received from Development was that the qualification should be completed by the 20th June (tentative).

I will follow up with another conversation today and will let you know the exact date.

Regards,

Arundeep

Hi Arundeep,

UCCX 10.5 is still not appearing under the PUT site so do you know if the date for PUT upgrades is imminent?

Regards,

Rob

Rob/All,

The UCCX 10.5(1) images are just now getting thru Manufacturing, so Upgrades via PUT are NOT yet available for UCCX 10.5(1).
There also appears to be an issue with the release via the software downloads posted to Cisco.com where Partners\Customers, with valid contracts, are unable to download the software.
This issue is still being worked.

So this explains most of the issues above. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Regards,

Arundeep

Can someone point me to the document which shows what improvements are in UCCX 10.5  compare to10.0? for example, does it fix the extension mobility issue with Finesse?

Hi,

Following are the new features in 10.5

Key features incorporated in Unified CCX 10.5(1) are:

Multisession Web Chat

Multisession Chat
Pre-defined Responses
Agent Aliases
Reporting including Live Data

Outbound

Predictive/Progressive Agent
Schedule Callbacks
Reporting including Live Data

Platform Enhancements

VOS 10 migration
New Upgrade model
Prime Collab Deployment
IPv6 Dual Stack support

Cisco Finesse

Outbound
Multi-line support
Extension Mobility
Localization

+E164 Enhancement

CTI Ports & Triggers
Outbound Contact list

Serviceability Enhancements

Repository DB Enhancements
Extensive Upgrade Pre-checks

Home Agent (Extend and Connect)

Call by Call support

So the answer is Yes, extension mobility is supported with Finesse starting 10.5

Regards,

Arundeep

Hi Doug,

I have received update that the qualification of CUCM 10.5 will be done with UCCX 10.5.

Please note that the image present on CCO may have problems as the FCS has not yet been announced.

Communications on the FCS will happen shortly.

Regards,

Arundeep

a.golovin
Level 4
Level 4

I have tried downloading the 10.5 software and then the OVA template, but it asks for an additional entitlement.

The ordering guide says "Customers on CCX 10 who have a valid ESW contract can upgrade to CCX 10.5 by downloading the CCX 10.5 upgrade image from CCO".

I have just upgraded to 10 and can download 10. files just fine; I amd obviosly entitled for it. However, having a 10.0 entitlement seems to be insufficient to get the 10.5 software.

Is the ordering guide incorrect or is the download page screwed up?