cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what happened to the cop file to disable ECDSA certificates?

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Previously, there was a COP file available out on CCO to disable the ECDSA certificates in UCCX.  Now the links in various documents to that cop come to a blank page on CCO.

What happened to the COP file?  Has disabling this changed?

5 Replies 5

I'm not that familiar with UCCX, but is it the COP that is referenced at the bottom of this article which you may also find of note.

When I click on that link I get an error, you may need to send an email to the address that comes on the poup.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/210528-Understand-ECDSA-certificates-in-an-UCCX.html

Hope it helps.

It's applicable to 11.5(1) but not later versions.

I've looked on 11.6(1) and 11.6(2)'s updates pages and cannot find it. I have the same issue on a new implementation we are sandboxing before deployment.

Hi there

I am not sure you can use the 11.5 cop file for 11.6 as well. You could open a TAC to get the 11.6 file.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

Hello.

Did you find any solution? I have the same issue on UCCX 12.5

Best Regards

What is the issue with having the elliptical curve signed certificates on the system?

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: