Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I have nexus 7706 series swithc and created 2 vdc on it,there is no routing between VDC.i configured a mgmt ip on all 3 vdc in same subnet.i can ping my default gateway from all VDC but i can not ping my admin vdc mgmt ip from any vdc.admi...

kkp1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to boot the N9kv in VMware following the steps in NX-OSv 9000 for in the section for VMware "Provisioning the NX-OSv 9000 in the ESXi Hypervisor, for the most part the description is very similar to what we can configure but I'm ha...

Greetings, I am looking for suggestions on multitenancy options for a small DC, the design is VRF heavy (about 400-500).  The hardware setup is simple, Agg/ToR using the Nexus 3232c.  I am trying to keep the VLANs in the ToR and route between the Agg...

I am looking for a solution to monitor east/west traffic in our data center. Currently we have 2 Nexus 5596 which do not support netflow.  Is there a recommended solution or network sensor that I could add onto the 5k and span the traffic? We have a...

Nick C. by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,On a nexus switch when i run the command "show int capability", it shows "Pvlan Trunk capable:   no". Does this mean the interface is not capable of being used as a trunk interface to carry Private VLAN tagged traffic.I have two switches conenc...

mjt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My factory is made up of a one Cisco Nexus 5672UP switch and I have a DCNM server with DCNM-SAN-N5K-K9 licenses installed. when I run the show licenses usage command on the switch, I find that "FM_SERVER_PKG not use".How to force the switch to use...

abdel1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes