DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

After reserving PCCE12.0 and trying to access UCCE instance through the web/api is throwing this database error on login page. Web Error:Could not determine the current deployment type. Ensure that the database is accessible and try again. API Error:...

RevanthSN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The same VPN credentials cannot be reused a second time on another PC, but I have read you can add an additional user during the reservation, and receive separate VPN credentials. The problem is, in the reservation interface, permitted users list, th...

labvidi by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am planning to use "ansible" on sandbox in Cisco Modeling lab. I have configure inventory file and ansible.cfg as well.  After running below command sandbox ask me to install "sshpass". I don't have sudo credential. what should I do? Any ...

I'm happy with the CML DevNet Reservation system for the most part.I'm sure it's designed this way but I created my network and got it working well and saved my config to my local Mac.When I upload it uploads the nodes but not the configurations.Is t...

I am trying to test some dialing in the sandbox with an outbound campaign. Is there a way to drop in my own trunk to make phone calls or is the only option to configure the dialing rules to dial system extensions for testing? 

bbwti by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   I'm not able to create webex meeting sandbox. when i click on reserve it now button on bottom of the page  https://developer.cisco.com/webex-meetings/   the new page opens shows Sandbox Lab not found error.

anshuman by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to execute the devenet lab for ansible_part_2 on the TASK retrieving NX-OS facts always receive something like an unsupported parameters message, I have checked reachability to the NX-OS but seems that this error mean that the Task 1 is no...

carlocon by Cisco Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes