Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Resolved! FYI: SDR maturity data is currently bad

Hey everyone,  Ran into an issue with the SDR data... its calling lots of domains very young... ex Yahoo.com as 29 days... So if you have a filter based on Domain Maturity, you need to check your stuff...   16 Jun 2022 10:03:55 (GMT -05:00) Message ...

Resolved! advanced phishing protection

Hi everyone, we heard about the cisco new advanced phishing protection and domain protection features. but we can't find any ordering guide for these features. do they come as a bundle with the ESA existing licensing schema or we have to order them a...

URL filtering dashboard on ESA

Hi,I have activated URL filtering since a month On my ESA 14.0.1-033. I have implemented content filters to quarantine mails with Untrusted URL and redirect to Cisco proxy mails with reputation from questionnable to favorable reputation.On reporting ...

sysresuem by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AMP file reputation HASH issue

Will AMP File Analysis upload document attachments for inspection? Because of the AMP File Reputation phase, only the HASH of the document are verified.But the hash value changes whenever the document content replaces only one character. In this case...

may-ye by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Spam Notification And Trailblazer

Hi @All shouldn't the links in the spam notification be generated depending on the trailblazer status?trailblazer enabled = links https:\\sma.url:4431\reference-to-user-spam-quarantinetrailblazer disabled = links https:\sma.url\reference-to-user-spam...

Resolved! Cisco FED

Hello,I have set up a list for protecting against executive spoofing.However, I have external email addresses that I would like to whitelist in conjunction with the names that I have added.Where may I do so?I thought it would be in the general email ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers