Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I have an Ironport ESA running ASyncOS 7.6 and i use the $Date variable in notification emails.  It is currently formatted in the US way of MM/DD/YYYY but we need it to be formatted as DD/MM/YYYY.  Is there any way to do this?  The time zone is corre...

Hii have one quesiton and i would like your feedbacks :when a user send an email with a very large attachment to a large list of recipient, the original email is put in the workqueue and all other emails coming after have to wait for the first big me...

Hi,we have a IronPort C160 & C170 they worked pretty fine in a cluster. But now we have updated them to the latest version now we get the following error:Error connecting to cluster machine mail1.domain.de (Serial #: xxxxxxxx) at IP 192.168.10.11 - C...

IFR by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to search message logs from CLI. My search query which involves a regular expression is giving thousands of results. We need to further filter the results using another regular expression. Please let me know if we can put two regular expr...

Hi all,my customer provides single ESA Appliance and would like to produce another one (either physical or virtual). I can see there is no Centralized management license on existing single ESA (wiht dual ESA it was automaticaly added in the past). Ca...

pnavratil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone suggest the best way to configure TLS based on my requirements outlined below. It seemsthere are various ways to do this and I admit I am a little confused. Also its been a while since Ihave been tasked with working on ESA's.My environme...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes