Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I have few questions regarding the BCE configuration for CRES (i.e. BCE XML Config file) which I hope someone can help me with:1) In BCE XML Configuration, under <external> element, there are <secure> and <unsecure> subelements which identify the Cis...

Hi Team,We are using 20,000 mailbox/user Antispam/Antivirus license for cisco ironport email security appliance. Customer want to know the impact on email scanning if they rduced their user count to 10,000. will this affect the volume of traffic bein...

Could I code any complex regex conditions in a content filter beyond what the rules editor allows me to do?For example, since now i know how to use a dictionary to lookup authorized senders for encrypting with CRES (thanks to an earlier responder), I...

HI,how can i update license on c160.The license will be expired on 23 june.As per cisco the license has been renewed .When i click update feature key on c160 it says no feature key foundKidnly advise

HI,I try to upgrade my s160.I tried many time and always it gives error.The upgrade patach automatically downlaod to ironport device.Is there any way i can mention separate upgrade server

Resolved! Message not found?

Hi all,So I have an IronPort C670.  I'm grepping the mail logs and see a message of interest.  The log shows MID of 12345.  If I try to do a showmessage and enter the MID, i get back a "MID 12345: Not found".  Am I looking in the wrong place?  Wantin...

gquitugua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have implemented IEA appliance in the Websafe mode.  However, Cisco has abandoned this product line and we are evaluatiing alternatives to this secure mail product.  Of course one option would be to convert to using CRES, we are looking ...

In the ESA Configuration guide, it lists a step as "If you want to use the hosted key service, create a Cisco Registered Envelope Service corporate account. You create the account by clicking the Provision button after configuring an encryption profi...

tmorgan11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

let me start off by saying the Search feature on this forum [ahem] community is horendousAnyway we replaced our C350 appliance with the newer C370 and now our M650 appliance complains that:The host key for 111.122.133.144 (IP Address obfuscated) appe...

Top Solution Authors