Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,We will change our ISP next month, therefore we will need to change IP address of our IronPort C100.Except for change IP interface definition in IronPort do I need something else ?Is IronPort license related to IP address ?Thanks, Igor

Question we've got a server with a NAT'ed IP address (10.168.x.x). whcih sends to IronPort. It appears the IP has a SRBS of 5.7, but it some of the mail has been blocked/throtled. My question is how are non-routable IP's addressed in Sender base...

I've done a fair amount of googling, searching the IronPort KB as well as these forums and have not found a specific Voltage setting for powering the C150's. I've found references to Amp draw at different loads as well as an older document for a C10...

Hi,What's your general feeling about the Phishing volumes which are getting through ? Have you seen any differences between different locations ?We have pretty big user community in Europe and US without major phishing problems (only few reports ) bu...

Rayman_Jr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone run into the following error when trying to get Anti-Virus reports ?'Anti-Virus Report' - Due to error: _mysql_exceptions.OperationalError - (1213, 'Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction'What might cause this "Dead...

Rayman_Jr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have had a search through the forum, however could not find an answer.We have a series of C300 Appliances and as part of our Mail Policy we would like to detect and restrict the number of attachments sent on an email. For example if someon...

Guys,do u have resolution on this?An error has occured:Error while trying to fetch log files from Host 192.168.242.195. Error:'SID 1 Failed to retrieve list of log files for mail_logs: (10053, 'Software caused connection abort')'

Hello,I have a customer who has Exchange server, behind firewall ( cisco PIX ) in private network and ironport instaled before cisco Pix .He configure his mx record for domain X to go to ironport applience and ironport routes to his server.Everything...

Top Solution Authors