Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

ESA performs antivirus and AMP scans for both the message body and attachments.The customer was intercepted by antivirus due to attachments before, so now we need help to confirm the following problems:   1. When antivirus scan the message body, Will...

may-ye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, From Cisco userguide 9.7: A certificate usually uses the local machine’s hostname for the certificate’s common name. If your EmailSecurity appliances are part of a cluster, you will need to import a certificate for each cluster member asthe ma...

maraz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We are sizing up O365 E5 v Mimecast v Cisco. We already own the E5 licenses so this is in the lead cost-wise. I've used Mimecast extensively and liked it, but found it to be a bit soft on occasion. I am in the dark about Cisco's offering.Is ...

natsu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I need to change an "old" C190 to an C195. The C190 is part of a mixed cluster with a C100v and are managed by a SMA   Regarding the steps, I was thinking of: - Move the licence from C190 to C195 ==> Can I use the license migration process like ...

REJR77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of migrating from ESA appliances on-site to Cloud ESA.  We have exported configurations (Text Resources, RAT files, Destination Controls) that we would like to copy up to the "configuration" directory that is available on the Cl...

Hi all, as I see in the datasheet of Cisco ESA. C195 support Small to midsize businesses or branch offices. I can not see any information that this model support how many users (employee). Does anyone have this information? Please help me. Thank you ...

Hi, I use Cisco Security Proxy redirection for some kind of mails with content filters.It is pretty nice and effective on URL links which are in href HTML tag.But for some URL which are not in href tag the Cisco links appear and some mails become ugl...

sysresuem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors