Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I noticed in the ESA AMP report that almost all incoming files handled by AMP have status unknown. Is this indicative of a problem in the configuration or is that to be expected? Ony 13 malicious files were found over a 90 day period which seems extr...

fbaum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) I want to know what happens to the emails that the ESA sends to the centralized quarantine in the SMA, when the SMA is offline.Are the emails deleted?Emails are queued at the ESA until the SMA is online?2)I have the SMA in version 13.0.0-277, and ...

We are in process of setup SAML on SMA virtual appliance with ADFS 4.0According to the bellow :Add a custom rule to include SPNameQualifier in the response. The following is a sample custom rule:c:[Type == "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/ident...

ioannisv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It was suggested that we remove some ciphers on our ESA. After running sslconfig and verify to test our existing cipher strings, I see we have SHA1 ciphers. I would like to disable these, but it seems like we should first see if they are being used a...

DannyBoy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have an ESA cluster virtual. I would like to limit the outgoing mails. I would like the ESA to send specific number of mails per interval, but the remaining should be queued and not dropped. I see this option in Mail Flow PoliciesIf I enabl...

Capture.PNG

Hi, i'm dealing with problem with dictionary filtering. I add regex term to dictionary blocked_dictionary which is used in Default Policy because i need to filter all incoming mails. Regex term >  \s(bc1|[13])[a-zA-HJ-NP-Z1-9]{25,39}\w Problem is, th...

Analyst42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have recently been trying to migrate from an SMA M680 (source) to SMA M395 (Destination), but we are experimenting some issues  when executing the backup. When the task finish (after about 3 or 4 hours) at the end source SMA sends the followi...

A phisher is trying to executive spoof with the title President & CEO | M&A Integration, Restructuring & Brand Repositioning If I add that as a term in Blocked_phrases dictionary, which is used by a Blacklist filter with a rule dictionary-match("Bloc...

Top Solution Authors