Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

In our paid penetration test our vendor recommended the following: Create a filter that will inspect the message body of an email and compare a link's text to the URL in the link's HTML tag. If there is a difference, prepend a message to the message ...

A filter detects incoming messages with credit card numbers. The notification text explains why it was rejected, etc. However, the message comes from "Mail Delivery System <noreply@ces.cisco.com>". Is there a way to specify for this filter / notifica...

It's been several years since I assisted with a CES deployment but if I remember correctly Cisco instantiate the instance in their cloud data centers. My question is what version of AsyncOS is currently being deployed in Cloud Email Security, 12.x or...

andrew333 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to deploy Email Encryption 1-2-1-158. We ran through the mass deployment tool with our Cisco admin and created a package to download. When testing the install, we see that our custom configuration seems to be working, but when clicking on ...

JoE5005 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - We currently have a slew of public facing email addresses that route to our internal mail server for agents to handle.  We're going to move this process to the salesforce cloud and were provided one-to-one new address to redirect to:  example Cu...

KTD1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes