Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks, I have a pair of ASA5516 with HA mode, ISP provides a high-speed WAN 500Mbps up/download, while doing some speed tests recently we noticed that all our tests from the inside network are not bypassing 100mbps, I checked all inside/outside...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I found information about the latest device drivers:ASA 5505 - 9.2(4)33ASA 5510 and ASA 5520 - 9.1(7)32Why can I only download version 9.0.4 Interim on the cisco website?https://software.cisco.com/download/home/280582808/type/280775065/release/9.0...

kuba0060 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have to configure a RB VPN and am wondering if I add the new VTI Interface to The exsisting outside security group or do I have to create a new security group, the outsdide Security group has the Internet facing Interfaces in it.??Thanks 

HiWe cannot get our FTD/FMC to send logs from Security Intelligence events to our syslog servers, we are running version 7.2.5.x - the logs is missing when blocking is done by "Event type" Security Intelligence - "Reason" IP Block.Does anyone know ho...

Bali O by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card