Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello We have a old fire power that I have no idea how to upgrade. The actual device is a Cisco Firepower 2130 Threat Defense (77) Version 7.0.4 . Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.16(3)18. and we have a FMC that is Cisco Firepower...

Hello  @Marvin Rhoads and Cisco Tech Communityhope this email finds you wellappreciate if you could please confirm below for me I am trying to find features of DOS protection on FTD model 3140  should my ISP link be flooded by threat Actor attacking ...

We are planning to upgrade our cisco ASA with 9.12x  and regarding services we have HA, VPN, NAT I have read that ASA 9.12(x) was the final version for the ASA 5512-X, 5515-X, 5585-X, and ASASM, so for ASA 5545 better go with 9.14? Both versions ar...

seahorse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port security

Dears our CTO wants the whole company mac address to be added in a port security so that nobody outside the company can access our network, is there any alternative solution for adding all the mac addresses manually.

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card