Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi , When I try to transfer a file from a AIX server to another server n Tidal through SFTP I am getting the folllowing error Error : The host signature is invalid or the host key was not accepted! Whereas I can manually SFTP same file using SFTP co...

I'm trying to create and update a new user using NSAPI and PSC 11.0 and am getting status 415 Unsupported Media Type. Is there something I'm missing? I am issuing this in Chrome's Postman client. The request is: <server>/RequestCenter/nsapi/director...

Hi, I need to rename a file name with four character prefix followed by the original file name. eg) abcde.txt to xyz_abcde.txt.   I tried with the normal renaming command ren path\abcde.txt xyz_*.txt. Output I got was xyz_e.txt, the first four chara...

I have a variable event that monitors a variable. When the variable changes, it triggers a job to run a report using the variable as the business unit. This process works. We enter a BU and the job triggers, running a BO report. I have another variab...