Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Strange exit code

Has anyone ever seen this occur,  a job is submitted by Tidal to run on a unix server,  when the job ends the Tidal agent gets back a -23 exit code and set the job completed abnormally, yet the job acutally ends successfuly with a 0 exit code.  Any I...

Hi,On daily basis we receive some emails into our  mailbox on daily basis and  then ETL mail to ftp process move file to our ETL server andthen Tidal file watcher kicks the job and load files into our system .Can we schedule a file/email event if we ...

Hi Team, I have installed CPO 3.0.0. And I apply some patches related to CPO (like 3.0.2). After applying patches when i try to start the CPO service it is saying that "Windows could not start the Cisco Process Orchestrator service on Local Computer....

Hi,Is there anyone successfully running Oracle Apps after upgrade to TES 6.2.1?I am having so many problems, it does not allow me to change Oracle Apps Job paramaters for several standard Oracle eBis programs such as "Payables Transfer to General Led...

Tidal 6.2.1.111 trying to run exe fron a san device with unc path. command: \\lmginv.com\public\pdrive\Apps\IRSScheduled\IntReportingSchedule.exe job starts to execute then dies? this is a SAN and there is no agent on SAN. What is the best why to get...

Hi, We are using Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2.1.38. Is there any way that we can make the front-end show times in 24-hour format? Currently it is shown in 12-hour format (AM/PM) which is an unusual format in our country:  Client claims that in thei...