Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Many customer's complain about CIAC that there's no remote console possibility at all ? Has anyone created a button for console or anyother workarounds ? IMHO, that should be added there, since if you lose a connection to your server you have no way ...

I have 3 environments at my company. The Dev and Model environment for Inquiry users is ok and fine where they can see JOB DEFINITIONS and JOB ACTIVITY. These are offshore users in India. But in my Production environment, they are ...

WayneCole by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My understanding is that HTTP/WS adapter provided out-of-the-box supports only SOAP web services.Has anyone worked to integrate/work with RESTful web services from Cisco Prime Service Catalog?With many if not majority of 3rd party applications and sy...

Before I open a ticket with vendor, I am just wondering if anyone else has run into this.  We had many job groups (options tab) set to IF JOB IS CURRENTLY RUNNING  "defer until complete" on the options tab.  Now that option is gone, and...

Does anybody know how to decrease timeout for Service Link Agents when they wait for a response from remote system in outbound http adapter?There are some situations when Service Link Agent sends outbound xml message to some external system and there...