Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Did anyone have expereinced with Remote job adapter?  We are currently testing Tidal version 6.1.0.369 with the remote adapter version 1.1.0.133.  We have created a remote adapter connection, and remote adapter Tidal jobs.  Once in...

I've had 2 occurences in the past 24 hours of users getting "Connection reset by peer: socket write error" on one of the 2 CM they connect to. I can connect to the other but see no logs updated, looks like since the other CM lost its connection. I ha...

I was trying to access a web service via the “Service Link” module. I have designed the service in such a way that a task will call the agent in the Service Link module and complete it automatically when the response is stored in a field. I have trie...

I just need help in installing linux tidal agent and I'm using Red hat 6.3 x86_64.When I'm trying to install the agent I'm getting this message "./tagent: /opt/TIDAL/Agent/bin/LINUX/tagent: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or dir...

Is there a trick to getting the enable password working on a Cisco IOS device?I set up my first workflow to connect to a Cisco IOS device recently and initially could not get the enable mode working.Using the "Send Interface Commands" activity, I iss...

STOps9487 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Perhaps there is documentation that tells me this, but I only have the changelog and install docs. I need to submit a design document to our security team before CPO will be allowed to run any of our PROD environments.I understand that I can c...

STOps9487 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please can you point us towards the documentation that covers Cisco Prime Service Catalog's approach regarding Accessibility and the standards that it currently meets?Please can you also let us know of future plans in this area?Kind regards,Caroli...

Has anyone had any luck using the REST API for 6.1.x?  The documentation is sub par at best, which is making things very difficult.  Spcifically I would like to know if anyone is able to submit a job and immediately know which job run id is assciated...

dave80126 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes