Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CPO NBWS

NBWS calls can take 30 seconds or more to complete, from the simplest GetProcessInstanceStatuses to the more complex create target types. I have the webservice running on a lightly loaded 8core 12GB system that's on the same system as the CPO Server...

I'm in the middle of creating a new service and am having a problem with service items. I have designed the service item, created the dictionary added some fields, created an active form and finally created a service. In the plan for the service my f...

rruckley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How do I query the results of a process that I've launched using the NBWS WSDL call? Is there a Results WSDL for each of the processes that I can call to get the output/status of the process?Any SoapUI example of this would be useful.Thanks,Dan

HelloI've already configured each platform elements in step 3 but I'm not able to move to step 4 - a message always tells me to "Please click the "Previous Step" button to go back to  Step 3 to connect cloud infrastructure."I've logged out, closed th...