Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I want to cancel the service request in Cisco Prime service catalog using CPO 3.4. For this I am using Cancel Service Request Activity and passing requisition id which is fetching form database. But here i am facing the below error message whil...

I'm looking at the Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2.1 SP2REST API Reference Guide.   Here is an example:  <atom:entry xmlns:atom="http://purl.org/atom/ns#"> <atom:id>1</atom:id> <atom:title>api</atom:title> <Job.getList> <selectColumns> id,owneri...

mikey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're hitting an odd issue with json app file transfer.  It works... most of the time... unless the transfer takes longer than 5 minutes.  This causes connection to be reset and the job to abend.  Files have been transferred, but we would like for th...

I am testing an SFTP get job to an external site, I get the following message;FTP JOB Failed : No known hosts provided - use SecureFTPConnection.KnownHosts to add some (safe), or set ServerValidation to None (unsafe).Is this referencing a f...

I have a new SFTP job to get files from an FTP Server.  The files are large (80mg, 150mg).  I can get smaller files from the ftp site with no issue, but when attempting the larger files the job completes abnormally after 2 min 1 sec. each time.  I ca...