Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem whereby I need to extract part of a filename picked up by a file event and use it to form a new variable for use in a subsequent job.The way I'm thinking of doing this is taking the name of the file from <Filemon.Filename> feeding...

Hi,We expect to install farm of CPO servers shortly and we need to monitor them for availability. We don't just want to check if the server is reachable but we want to reliably establish that the Application and its components are working as expected...

I have received a Tidal Bridge configuration file to run on our current AIX hardware. After creating a new Env. File and executing a test job I receive the following error message in the output file. Launcher Error: Job error:- Job terminated on sign...

Hello there,I am looking for examples related to CPO or TEO ..like everything is mentioned in that .pdf or video from begining to end ...small examples for practice ...How to make process and everything ...for example...Let say if somebody assign me ...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I am krupesh and i work on TEO(Tidal Enterpise Orchestrator) or CPO(Cisco Process Orchestrator).I recentlay installed TEO (Server) on VM (Virtual Machine) and after that i also installed TEO (Client) on my primary OS ( Windows 7) ...Now w...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Appreciate your help with the following scenario:We are using Tidal 5.3.x.x. An external process from Tidal, drops randomly a group of letters with 3 different file extensions (1 letter consist of 1 set of three files) in a source folder loca...

Is there a way to receive a audit report from Tidal that will show when a job started.Example: Audit report would show the following statues.Waiting on Resources - Job launched - Active - Job Completed Normally.