Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Has anyone with a mixed unix/windows environment gone through the upgrade procedure to T6?We have an installation currently keying against AD for the client logins. Upgrading means linking the ClientManager which will be run on solaris to our Wind...

Hi,I have a problem whereby I need to extract part of a filename picked up by a file event and use it to form a new variable for use in a subsequent job.The way I'm thinking of doing this is taking the name of the file from <Filemon.Filename> feeding...

Hi,We expect to install farm of CPO servers shortly and we need to monitor them for availability. We don't just want to check if the server is reachable but we want to reliably establish that the Application and its components are working as expected...

I have received a Tidal Bridge configuration file to run on our current AIX hardware. After creating a new Env. File and executing a test job I receive the following error message in the output file. Launcher Error: Job error:- Job terminated on sign...

Hello there,I am looking for examples related to CPO or TEO ..like everything is mentioned in that .pdf or video from begining to end ...small examples for practice ...How to make process and everything ...for example...Let say if somebody assign me ...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes