Views
Helpful
Replies

Activation Code or Service Domain

omarahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team 

i have cucm v 14 when i add the phone-on-phone screen massage ask me for activation code how i can stop this service. 

thanks 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Without searching the forum, I guess there are a lot of posts with the same question.

Again:
If you see this screen, then the phone is probably in the wrong vlan and / or doesn't get the TFTP-servers (CUCM) via DHCP-option 150.

View solution in original post

Check if the phone got the Tftp ip address and communicating to the cucm.

if you added the phone manually with MAC address it will register without asking activation code.

if you configured the phone and chose activation code on phone configuration page enter the activation code and it will register 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Without searching the forum, I guess there are a lot of posts with the same question.

Again:
If you see this screen, then the phone is probably in the wrong vlan and / or doesn't get the TFTP-servers (CUCM) via DHCP-option 150.

Check if the phone got the Tftp ip address and communicating to the cucm.

if you added the phone manually with MAC address it will register without asking activation code.

if you configured the phone and chose activation code on phone configuration page enter the activation code and it will register 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: